Virginia-Israel unmanned systems, Avionics and Naval teaming event attended by officials from the Pentagon; NASA; Coast Guard, Homeland Security, all the armed forces, as well as, former CIA Director and former Secretary of the Airforce hosted by Fairfax County EDA.
Israeli companies, including the three largest Israeli defense contractors, are seeking to source $100m of goods and services; develop R&D, manufacturing and sales partnerships with Virginia concerns, as well as, meet with state / agencies, counties / cities to understand their requirements for HLS, law enforcement and securing infrastructure related technologies.
The companies can provide Homeland Security, Law Enforcement / SWAT and critical infrastructure protection with the most innovative and operationally proven technologies in the world.
- UAV & Aerostats / counter UAV; sea-based unmanned systems for National Guard, Ports & Coast Guard; law enforcement
- Securing critical infrastructure – using fiber infrastructure; OSint; unmanned systems
- Police / SWAT – Intelligence; event management; breaching; training; robotic lethal and non-lethal intervention
- Port Security and Intelligence – Detection of undersea threats; intelligence about ships; Drugs, human trafficking;
- City and County resources & infrastructure management and event response management
Fairfax County Lectures and panel discussions with Federal agencies, prime contractors and teaming partners, as well as, pre-arranged B2B meetings between Israeli and Virginia companies.
Evening event at the Israeli Embassy.
Richmond Meetings with leading government officials & state agencies
Hampton Roads – Commonwealth Center of Innovation for Autonomous Systems (ODU Suffolk) lectures and panel discussions focused on naval and unmanned systems; B2B meetings between Israeli and Virginia defense and civilian unmanned systems and naval related solutions.
Evening event in Norfolk.